Update 21/12/12

Well this is likely going to be the last update of the year, and also an announcement of the last video of the year,

Daze Before Christmas.















Since Christmas is almost upon us, and I was pretty bored, I decided to make quite a short review. Of course it's a christmas game, A side scrolling platformer, and you play as Santa, The video will be up, probably by tomorrow (22/12/12)

 Prototype 2

















Darksiders 2















Of course, just because of the retro review partnership, On top of the reviews mentioned in the last video, I also have two other planned, I've not stopped reviewing newer games. These is likely the next video reviews, but won't be up until the new year. I've yet to play either of them, but I did enjoy the first prototype for a while, until later in the game. I spoil too much of my opinion of that, we'll wait until the review, to talk more on that. As for the original darksiders, I always struggled to really get in to it. 



Thanks for reading, and I hope you all have a great Christmas

-Onion

No comments:

Post a Comment