Desert Bus Simulator, 8 hour challenge.

Ok, I think this may amuse a lot of viewers, if any of you read this. But if you view this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTm4MqfARw4&lcor=1&feature=em-comment_reply_received&lch=email_reply&lc=SgJrIJZugCQJo-9_6nnV1M03bLFqN0hCGFNKGFGQjTA Stan Burdmans review of some crappy desert bus sim game, I drunkenly, and openly accepted his challenge to play this monstrosity for 8 bloody hours. This was certainly not my finest hour, I could have done better. ie not accepting this. But we shall see. Either way, expect a video when I'm done putting it off. What better way to spend Christmas eh? Expect cursing and anger, although its more than likely just going to be utter boredom soon. I'll have to think of a way of authenticating it though with the footage and such... To see how long I can actually put up with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment