Update: 29/09/12

It's been a little while since I've posted anything, or done much with the channel lately. Don't worry I've not abandoned it entirely. Just decided to have a little break, since running a you tube channel can be quite stressful at times. Here's what's coming up in the next few weeks.



Sega Classics Collection

This is the next video in the works. I've already mentioned of my intentions of doing this in previous posts, well I'm actually going through the process now (playing it, writing a review etc) of turning it in to a real video. For those who don't know what it is, here's what the blurb on the back of the box says.
"GAMING THAT DEFINED A GENERATION RETURNS!"


"A compilation of unforgettable gaming history, that lets you experience the thrill and excitement of Sega titles that changed the world of video games! Previously only available on Sega Mega Drive, Arcade or Sega Master System. Now you can enjoy these classics with enhanced graphics and sound for a superior gameplay experience. Get ready to relive some of the best moments in gaming history again and again!"

. Oh boy! Doesn't that sound amazing! GEE GOLLYS I CANT WAIT!!!... No really... yeah I've already spent some time with this, before writing this blog, the sarcasm is a good indication of where this one is headed.

Gaming legends: The Prince of Persia

I'm proud to present a new series of videos "Gaming legends" In this series we'll be taking a look at some of gamings greatest series. To qualify for this it must have started in at least the 1990's, and still be going today, and above all be very popular indeed. It also helps if I like the series as a whole, to be bothered to spend so much time on it. Later episodes of this will likely include games such as Tomb Raider, Metal Gear, Elder Scrolls, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Sonic (possibly... only because some of my subscribers are huge sega fans), and who knows what else. This will not include throw away games though, such as sports games, and games that have had a new instalment every year since 1982. They have to be highly regarded by gamers and critics alike to qualify for this. Of course most of these large franchises that have been going forever, they do have bad games in the series, even the first one, Prince of Persia is no exception. These of course will be brought up and ripped in to during the videos.

This actually developed from me wanting to review sands of time, and the whole idea got bigger and bigger, to what it now is.  While I'll try to include most games in each series. I, (of course) can only actually talk about games I have access to. Ones I can either emulate, or I have the actual console that it was brought out on. This will exclude mainly handheld games, since I've never been in to handheld gaming, and games released on obscure consoles nobody bought, and are difficult to emulate. But, I'll be the judge of what I consider great, unlike some reviewers who just talk about something they've either never played, or not played for like 20 years. My creative process is quite different. I want a fresh idea of what the game is like in my head before I talk about it, Also all footage of games, is what I've created. So I won't be making any videos with the best games missing. If that's the case it simply won't get made.

That's really all the news I have for now. I'm going to work on some videos now. Thanks for reading

~Onion~

No comments:

Post a Comment