Update 17/10/12



I've decided to just upload the sega classics collection review. It's encoding as I type this. The new format show is still in the works, but may not be ready for a few months, since there's a lot to sort out, organise, and persuasion, to be done to get people to help out. It's going to be far too much work for one person, with what I have planned, a team of a few people would be needed really. For now, I'll just continue to do the usual reviews, and will try to make them a little more entertaining.



The next review will be Dishonored, for the PS3. I've been spending quite a bit of time with this, so far so good. Although in parts it's pretty frustrating. Expect a review of this within the next week, maybe two. After I've gotten my claws stuck in to it, and given it a proper playthrough. In the meantime I may review the other game that was meant to be on the first episode of the new format. Wonderboy 3 for the Sega Master System.  

Some other reviews coming up are Silent hill downpour, and Battlefield 3 single player.

-Onion

No comments:

Post a Comment