Update 02/11/12

Well the Silent hill video is up, what a pile of crap that was, but nevermind moving on!

Upcoming videos

Assassins Creed Revelations.














This is one I've actually owned for ages, and couldn't really be bothered to play, I've been a little burned out on the series. But before I play Assassins Creed 3, I want to play this one, so this is probably going to be the next video

Uncharted 3













Of course, I've already mentioned this one in previous posts. I know I said, it was going to be the next modern game, but I had a change of plan. I've spent a small amount of time with this game so far, it's been quite impressive. I'll have a full lowdown soon enough

The Amazing Spider Man













This one, I like the look of a lot, not played it yet though, it also looks a lot of fun on move. Shame I don't have move. But we'll see just how amazing it is soon enough.

Classic Review













Before those two though, I'm likely going to make a classic review, I still have wonder boy 3 for the master system in mind for this. I used to adore that game as a child, and can't wait to get my teeth in to it again!

I'll also be working on movie reviews during this time, I have a few in mind to start making soon. But until I'm sure, I'll keep that information close to my chest.

Thanks for reading.

=Onion

No comments:

Post a Comment