Future Plans, and updates and such.

Well, it's been quite some time since I posted anything on here. My You Tube channel was inactive for quite some time, since feburary, but I've decided to continue making videos and uploading them, because I do honestly enjoy it. I know they're not the best game videos on you tube, but they're far from the worst too. So essentially I'm back!

Video making 
 As some of you may be aware, I've been trying to upgrade my PC lately to improve the video quality. I ordered a Geforce GTX 560 from Scan.co.uk. It seemed to not actually exist. I waited 2 weeks for it to arrive, and of course it never did. So I ordered one from Amazon, a Radeon 6870. That was faulty, it worked for like 2 hours, while it did it was incredibly loud, like ear piercing kind of loud, then when I restarted my pc, it just wouldn't recognise it, and kept trying to use the onboard video. It could also be my power supply I'm not sure which. I've decided to shelve this idea until I'm able to just build a whole new system, and start from scratch. Instead, once I receive a refund, I'm going to invest in an HD PVR and start to make videos for console games instead.

Upcoming Videos

From now on I'll be making reviews as and when I feel like it, but I'll only be uploading one a week, either Saturday or Sunday, depending on when I have videos ready. The next review I can confirm is definitley going to be "Mcdonald's Treasure Land" for the Mega Drive this video is finished and ready to go, but you'll have to wait until next week :p

After that. I plan on making a multi part series on grand theft auto series, going from the first game, to Grand Theft Auto 4. The first review in that series should be up the week after the mcdonald's video. But this reliant on me getting a working copy of the game, since I can't get either the free version off rockstars website to work, or my boxed cd rom copy. I will likely end up getting the Playstation version, and recording footage that way.

As for the Onion Play's series, they will be uploaded as and when I feel like it, since they take very little work. 

So that's all there is to say.

Subscribe to the channel, comment rate, same on here and have a good evening/night!

No comments:

Post a Comment